greetings from Nepal...

greetings from Nepal...

Dhruba Bandhu a… 0 2,425 2012.09.10 19:00
“However, I conceder my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me the task of testifying to the gospel of God’s grace.” Acts 20:24<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

Inchon Nambu Assembly

Very warm and deep greetings in the name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ…

I specially would like to thank God that I got an opportunity to participate in an Asia Pacific assemblies Conference in Taiwan. It became very beneficial in my life that I met many brothers and sisters and learnt many things from them as well. It is also more beneficial to serve God in future.

Than, I also got an opportunity to visit South Korea after 4 years. God gave me a great opportunity to see our entire beloved brothers and sisters and have to good fellowships with all of you.  Actually, I was not even likely to stand in front of God and all of you but by your love gave me such a precious time to share my mission and vision. So I have been able to stand in such position. What more can I say just I would like to say thank you very, very much for your love, care and prayer.
If we see in the book of 2nd Samuel 7:18~21, King David also confessed like this way before the God, “Who am I, O sovereign Lord, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far?…

Similarly, I am not able to get your favor but you showed me your love, caring and royal hospitality on me. So what more can I say again, thank you very, very much for your kindness. “From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another” John 1:16.   It has been precious unforgettable visiting in my life.

I am really refreshed and I got strength from your love and encouragement to serve God more diligently in future.

We are heartily thanks to God and all of to you for your monetary gifts supporting for our very humble ministry work. Which is very, very fragrant offering, an acceptable sacrifice pleasing to God. Which is gives us really strength and joy to serve the Lord in our daily very humble ministry. “Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.” Revelation 22:12.

We are glade to serve the Lord by your help and support, as it is not possible for us to do alone it is important to do it by one heart, one hope and same aim. I would like to thank you gratefully for your support and prayers.

Can I tell a short story to support telling my feelings during my visits? There was a family, one day all the members in the family went out side and only a younger son was left in the house and who had to prepare lunch for all of them. He had never cooked much before so he could not cook very well. But letter on, when father came home, while eating meal he got crushed with a small piece of stone in his mouth. He tasted some item of food very salty and hot, and some with no salt.  Finally, he realized that his young son cooked it. Than, he ate the food spitting the piece of stone in his mouth and separating the stones in the plate. Like the very similarly, if I told something more incompletes or if I was not able to say very clearly on any subjects or if I did something mistake than please forgive me as the father did .our heavenly father also forgive us our sins and He promised that I will remember no more. “But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us”. 2nd Corinthians 4:7.   I am such a week and immaturity person but Godfather chose and called me to put eternal life in a jar of clay to extension and to glorify His name upon in this earth.

To serve the Lord together we need our father’s heart in us. So, I expect that, our beloved brothers and sisters will do so. 

Dear brothers and sisters, one of our beloved brother, who has been in the Kapan Assembly from the beginning was struggled in the Hospital bed. His both kidneys are damaged since five years.
Since than he has been doing dialysis twice a week. He is now 60 years old and very poor background. He had almost given up hope to live. So there was a big burden on the assembly too. But thanks to God, He heard many saints prayer and gave him another new life. He discharged from the Hospital and he came on worship service in the assembly but he is very, very week and still struggling various ways.  Can I ask to you please pray for him to recover completely and to show grate miracle on him by God.

Can I ask all of you to remember us in your daily prayer constantly?

Lastly, once again we would like to thank you for your prayer, encourage and assistance to us. May God bless each of you richly, and may the peace and grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with all of you.
Thanking all your co-operation….

Yours ministry in together,

Dhruba & Ruth

Daniel, Maria & Samuel

Comments

카테고리
  • 글이 없습니다.
최근통계
  • 현재 접속자 1 명
  • 오늘 방문자 188 명
  • 어제 방문자 244 명
  • 최대 방문자 1,955 명